a) Inner Convictions
- Through the Holy Spirit, you have a direct line into the wisdom and knowledge of God Himself.
b) Spiritual Confirmation
- 2 Timothy 3:16, “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness”
c) Prophetic Confirmation
- Through the prophetic word of someone else, God can confirm what He has already spoken to your heart.
d) Godly Counsel
- Proverbs 11:14, “Where there is no counsel, the people fall; But in the multitude of counselors there is safety”
- Psalm 1:1, “Blessed is the man, Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,”
- Before you make any major decisions in your life, open yourself up to feedback from experienced, wise, godly people whom you respect.
- There are times when God will allow things to happen in your life in order to make you move.
- Example, If there is no money in your bank account, God may be saying GET A JOB.
f) The Peace of God
- Never move unless you have the peace of God that passes all understanding.
- Where God guides, He provides!
- This doesn’t mean you’ll never experience financial challenges, but it does mean that He has already made provision for the vision that He has been putting into motion.